Abstract Submission Guidelines
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
Papers are invited in all areas of Chemical Engineering with the theme “Sustainable Technological Advancements In Chemical Industries -2022 (STAC-2022)” and not limited to the following topics.
- Chemical Industry 4.0
- Materials and Polymers for Advanced Separation Processes
- Biochemical, biorefinery and Chemical Processes for Circular Economy
- Catalysts for Sustainable Development
- Physical, Theoretical and Computational Studies of Chemical Processes
- Energy and Environment
Use Times New Roman font in size 12 with double-line spacing.
Margins should be at least 2.5cm (1 inch).
Use bold for your article title, with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns. (Times New Roman, Bold, 14 point)
The abstract should be at maximum 250 words, but not exceeding one A4 page. After Registration the abstract should be submitted to Abstract submission for SCHEMCON-2022 link and for MP Chary Award submit your abstract to MP Chary award abstract Submission link
• Upon the acceptance of the abstract and after the scrutiny, candidates will be intimated to submit their registration form along with the full paper as per the guidelines or requested to submit in poster format. Detailed guidelines as per the journal format will be intimated to selected participants. The papers will be accepted subjected to peer review and the changes should be incorporated as per the feedback.
Keywords help readers find your article, so are vital for discoverability. Kindly provide three to six keywords separated by;
. All authors of a manuscript should include their full name and affiliation on the cover page of the manuscript. Where available, please also include ORCiDs and social media handles . One author will need to be identified as the corresponding author, with their email address normally displayed in the article . Authors’ affiliations are the affiliations where the research was conducted. If any of the named co-authors moves affiliation during the peer-review process, the new affiliation can be given as a footnote. Please note that no changes to affiliation can be made after your paper is accepted.
• Format for Poster Submission-
The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
· Include the title of your presentation at the top of the poster. Characters should be a minimum of 48 point font size. Your name, School or Centre should also be displayed on the poster. HEADINGS 48 to 60 point font size is recommended for headings.
The poster must be A0 size (A0 size is 841mm x 1189mm) in portrait orientation.
· The poster should be easily readable at a distance of two metres. Use UPPER and lower case for general content as the use of all-capital text is difficult to read. Avoid using a mixture of type/font styles.
· 24 to 32 font size single spaced is recommended
· The message that your poster contains should be clear and understandable without the requirement of oral explanation
· Results should be in line with those originally submitted in your abstract.
· Use pictures, symbols and colour. Figure legends are essential and should be short but informative. If using graphs, they should have a short heading.
· For visual effect, we recommend that graphs be no smaller than 12cm x 18cm. Photographs should be no smaller than 12cm x 18cm. Use the space to attract your audience for discussion, not to present complex details of methods and results.View the guidelines as a document and download Model of Abstract template schemcon-2022 abstract submission
The presenter(s) will present paper(s) either through Oral Presentation or Virtual
Oral presentations will be the main part of sessions during SCHEMCON-2022. There will be parallel sessions with a duration of 90 minutes. Each session will contain 8-10 speakers and oral presentations should last no longer than 8-10 minutes (including 2 mins for queries). Authors whose abstracts are accepted (and who have paid registration fees) should make presentation. Presenters are required to bring the power point presentations slides. The laptop and audio-visual aid will be available at the venue during the sessions.
Virtual/Online presentation is available for the individuals who are unable to be present during the conference in person due to schedule conflict/teaching/research assignment or restrictions imposed due to COVID and wish to contribute with their research in this prestigious event. Virtual Presentation permits contributors to submit Abstract for refereeing and publication in the conference publications. Virtual authors whose abstracts are accepted (and who have paid registration fees) should make presentation in online platform and also submit a PowerPoint presentation well before the online presentation. There will be a separate virtual presentation session in the conference schedule for the virtual/online presentations of the registered authors/presenters. Virtual presentation duration of each author will last between 8 to 10 minutes. The virtual authors should be have necessary internet connectivity.